Thursday 4 August 2016

I’ll show you another side of me - Iyanya


Nigerian Afro pop singer Iyanya allegedly threatened an on air-personality (OAP) Last Prophet of Hit Fm, Calabar, Nigeria.In a telephone recording obtained by The Net, Iyanya was heard threatening the OAP on the phone.

Last Prophet had on his radio show Otwetwe, on Tuesday, August 2, 2016 discussed Iyanya's parting ways with his former partner and manager Ubi Franklin. In a witty way, the OAP cum comedian jokingly said he wondered if Iyanya was planning to return to Calabar where he started from.

This did not go down well with Iyanya who just after the show, he put a call through to the OAP allegedly threatening him.


He said " I don't depend on my strive, but i depend on God to take me further, this is Iyanya speaking, brother let this be the first and last time that you will make that kind of statement that you made about me on your show. I have never had any issue with you and don't ever in your life mention my issue with Ubi on your show. I have had different people calling me to make a report, the next time you do i'll show you another side of me"

Source: Naija.com

Posted by; Ewuradwoa Mensah


No comments:

Post a Comment