Friday 5 August 2016

Rumors....Fifth Harmony Feud?


Earlier this week, Normani Kordei participated in a Facebook Live interview with Galore and was asked to describe her band mates' best qualities. 
She compared Ally Brooke to "sunshine," dubbed Dinah Jane the "turn up queen" and said Lauren Jauregui was like a "therapist." As for Camila Cabello? "She is...let's see. Camila. Very quirky. Yeah," Kordei said. "Very quirky. Cute." It didn't take long for the girl group's haters to turn on Kordei, accusing her of shading Cabello by intentionally taking too long to say anything nice or substantial about the 19-year-old singer.



After the mean tweets rolled in, Kordei addressed the drama head on. "I would like to address an issue that has been completely blown out of proportion," the 20-year-old "All in My Head" singer wrote on Twitter early Friday.

 "It is a shame that after four years together as a group I have to address foolishness manufactured by those that have absolutely no idea what goes on. I have shown nothing but commitment for the success of Fifth Harmony even promoting on my days off but yet I always find myself as the target of unjust hate and slander. It's just not right. I give 110% on and off stage because I am true to myself and the artistry. We learn in life that evil spirits exist and people don't always treat you fairly but you continue to love anyway. I have love and respect for all four of my band mates whether you choose to believe it or not."

Posted by: Ewuradwoa Mensah

No comments:

Post a Comment